Wolseley's Life

Friday, May 11, 2007

Wow..talk about being a lazy doggy

UNbelievable! I haven't posted a thing for 2 years? I know us labs are famous for being lazy, but this is ridiculous. I am afraid I have failed the family badly! But wait? I wasn't alive two years ago. This blog must have been started by my uncle, Wolseley II. The poor Johnston children woke up one morning to find Uncle Wolseley dead on the bathroom floor. He was only 3 years old (21 in doggie years) and had died of an aneurysm. Terrible tragedy for the family. Now, he sits in a black jar on the mantle piece. But they got lucky. My mom, Dove, was Wolseley II's sister and I was 8 weeks old at the time of my uncle's death. So I was available to go home with the Johnston family. So I have been living here with them in Winnipeg for over a year now. It's a crazy household, full of kids and toys and all the neighbourhood children, but for a lab like me, it is heaven. The big news in the household is that we are moving in a month to Ontario! Pretty scary times -and I must admit to being a little bit nervous that I might be left behind. Mommy Johnston promises me that they would never consider such a thing, but until I am on that plane, I don't think will relax. I don't even like when they go our for an hour without me. I pace around the house and sit by the window waiting for their return. I have the kids bus schedule down to a 'tee'. They all come home at 1612 and it is not the first bus, nor the second bus but the third bus. I sit by the window and watch as the first two go by but I am always at the door for that third bus. Then the kids bust in and it is happy times again!

The family promises me that I will love this new house because it is really big and it is located on a lake! Since I love to swim, I can't think of a better place to live. There is lots of property for me to run on as well, so I should have a grand time chasing all the squirrels, rabbits and ground hogs that are holed up all over the property.

Anyways.....*yawn*, it is time for me to take another nap before the kids get home. I will tell you more about the family later when I don't feel so.....tiredddddddddd..........................

Woof. woof. Woof.

Wolseley

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home